Cannes, Frances – Cannes Lions 2022 is in full swing, and is now in its third day. The event, which is held from 20 to 24 of June this year, celebrates the value of creativity in branded communication across brands and agencies worldwide.
For the ‘Brand Experience & Activation Lions’ category, Dentsu Creative India won its second Grand Prix for its ‘The Unfiltered History Tour’ campaign with VICE. The creative team is composed of teams from Dentsu Creative Bengaluru, Dentsu Creative Mumbai , and Dentsu Creative Guragao. The campaign also won a Silver Lion for new realities and voice activation.
Other APAC winners in the aforementioned category include:
- ‘Gamer Asylum’ by Artotel Group, Ogilvy Singapore (Silver Lion)
- ‘The Nominate Me Selfie’ by Political Shakti, The Times of India, FCB India Delhi (Silver Lion)
- ‘Shah Rukh Khan-My-Ad’ by Cadbury Celebrations, Ogilvy Mumbai (Silver Lion)
- ‘Rejected Ales’ by Matilda Bay, Howatson+Company (Silver Lion)
- ‘Child Marriage Prevention Loan’ by IPDC Finance Ltd., Amal Foundation, Grey Bangladesh Dhaka (Silver Lion)
- ‘Greeting Milk’ by Maeil Dairies, Innored Seoul (Silver Lion)
- ‘Quest for Dyslexia’ by Samsung, Cheil Worldwide Beijing (Bronze Lion)
Meanwhile, the campaign ‘One House to Save Many’ by Suncorp Group and Leo Burnett Sydney won the Grand Prix for the ‘Innovation’ category. In the same category, the campaign ‘The Killer Pack’ by Maxx Flash and VMLY&R Mumbai won a Silver Lion.
Winners in the ‘Mobile’ category include:
- ‘The Unfiltered History Tour’ by VICE, Dentsu Creative Bengaluru (Silver Lion)
- ‘Quest for Dyslexia’ by Samsung, Cheil Worldwide (Silver Lion)
The campaign ‘Crime Interrupted’ by the Australian Federal Police and Host Havas Sydney has won a Silver Lion in the ‘Creative Strategy’ category.
On the ‘Creative Commerce’ category, APAC winners include:
- ‘Smart Fill’ by Unilever, VMLY&R Commerce India Mumbai (Gold Lion)
- ‘Shagun Ka Lifafa’ by Ujjivan Small Finance Bank, McCann India Mumbai (Gold Lion)
- ‘Favorite Food Soy Sauce’ by Dento Design Kobo Inc., Hakuhodo Inc. Tokyo (Silver Lion)
Lastly, on the ‘Creative Business Transformation’ category, ‘Smart Fill’ by Unilever, VMLY&R Commerce India Mumbai won a Bronze Lion.