Manila, Philippines – Every time a year nears its end, marketing and advertising leaders are always on the lookout for what they must anticipate next. And whilst challenges may be ahead – especially coming from a post-pandemic era – come with them are also fresh opportunities raring to be activated. Nonetheless, for both to be conquered, we would need a deeper understanding of strategies based on the forecasted trends and behaviours in the industry this coming 2023.
As the world begins to open from the folds of the pandemic, marketers need to take in the learnings of the past two years and use it to push forward. But in an industry increasingly shifting due to the fluidity of consumer behaviour, marketers need strategic and intelligent foresight to ensure that the right direction is being coursed through.
For the first time ever, marketing-centric digital media for APAC, MARKETECH APAC, launches What’s NEXT 2023: Marketing in Asia Pacific – its first foray into a hybrid conference. The 2-day conference, which will be held from February 28, 2023 to March 1, 2023, aims at gathering some of the biggest marketing leaders in Asia-Pacific to discuss the various opportunities across a wide range of marketing sub-industries.
What’s NEXT 2023: Marketing in Asia Pacific is part of MARKETECH APAC’s What’s NEXT 2023, a four-month-long festival that discusses how marketers can prepare for the upcoming year of marketing opportunities and challenges through the perspective of various marketing leaders and through various mediums.
Some of the topics included in the conference are neuromarketing, composable commerce, customer engagement, metaverse marketing, cookie-less advertising, branding strategy, content marketing, and influencer marketing, among others. The first day (February 28) will be held both at Crowne Plaza Galleria in Manila, Philippines and virtually at the same time, while the second day (March 1) will be held virtually only.
The lineup for the marketing leaders that will be speaking at the conference includes:
- Gino Riola, chief marketing officer at Allianz PNB Life
- Mary Eunice Lodripas, associate director for marketing at Ascott International Management Philippines
- Diana Boo; chief marketing officer at Boost
- Bea Atienza; impactful brand experience lead at Colgate-Palmolive
- Denice Sy, chief sales and marketing officer at Ever Bilena Cosmetics
- Sheila Paul, chief marketing officer at Home Credit Philippines
- Mark Opao, communications planning partner for APAC and META at Kaspersky
- Waikuan Wong, global head of marketing at Malaysia Airlines
- Weldon Fung, social solutions lead for Southeast Asia at Meltwater
- Anna Henwood, chief executive officer at Stickybeak
What’s NEXT 2023: Marketing in Asia Pacific is sponsored by Carousell, Hubilo, Meltwater, and Stickybeak.
Check out the full agenda of the What’s NEXT 2023: Marketing in Asia Pacific conference here.
Interested industry leaders may contact Katherine Sy at [email protected] for speaking opportunities and Joven Barceñas at [email protected] for sponsorship opportunities. For general inquiries, contact us at [email protected].