Singapore – Experience management (XM) platform Qualtrics has announced the launch of several customer experience (CX) oriented tools, including an XM-oriented operating system called ‘XM/OS’ which enables companies to bring together all of their experience data—what their customers and employees are telling them about their company and brand—analyze it, and easily take action.
Through XM/OS, companies can design new ways of working by listening to their employees and acting on their feedback, so they can attract and retain the best talent, increase employee engagement, and improve productivity. It also helps them use customer feedback to design the products, services, and experiences that their customers want next, resulting in decreased customer churn, increased lifetime value, and reduced cost to serve.
At the core of XM/OS are three interconnected services—XM Directory which listens to and remembers customer needs, iQ which uses AI to automatically understand what’s happening and why it’s happening among customer sentiments, and xFlow which builds a culture of action around customer and employee feedback.
“Companies that want to emerge as leaders in the future need to capture and truly understand the feelings and emotions of their customers and employees, and then act on that data to design the experiences they want next and continuously improve them over time,” said Brad Anderson, president of products and services at Qualtrics.
Other CX tools Qualtrics have launched include:
- DesignXM: a powerful new research and testing platform for insights professionals, market and consumer researchers, and user experience designers. DesignXM provides these professionals with the ability to easily conduct sophisticated research, access quality market, and customer data on-demand, and make confident business decisions based on customer insights.
- Experience Design Studio: includes 16 new solutions that enable any business leader across every function—product, marketing, UX, and more—to quickly and easily design new products, services, and campaigns based directly on customer feedback and input. With expert-built research methodology, pre-configured analytics, and visualizations, these new solutions make it easy to optimize every product, package, and pricing decision based on what customers are saying they want.
- Market Research: Identify and Prioritize Investments Based on Customer Insights
- Product Experience: Design Breakthrough Products Customers Will Love
- Customer Experience: Create Loyal Customers Across Every Touchpoint
“At a time when it’s easier than ever to change providers, every business leader is trying to understand what their customers want and need, and deliver those experiences better and faster than their competitors,” Anderson stated.
He added, “The companies that thrive take an outside-in approach to designing new products and services—they’re constantly in touch with how their customers think and feel, and they act on those insights to deliver what they want now and in the future.”