Hong Kong – Online marketing and enterprise data solutions provider iClick has launched iSCRM, an off-the-shelf (standard) Software as a service (SaaS) enterprise management platform for daily operations and social customer relationship management.
iSCRM leverages the updated features of WeCom, Tencent’s communication platform for enterprises, to effectively attract new users and intelligently manage brands’ private traffic through the integration of the various functions on WeChat Mini Program, WeCom, and WeChat.
Furthermore, iClick’s new software product can be used for the following:
- Track consumer actions touch-points within Tencent.
- Establish real-time 360-degree consumer profiles through data analytics of consumer social behavior data and consumption information.
- Provide purchase and frequency analysis and advising on data-driven personalized engagement strategies through the identification of active and high-value consumers to enhance consumer stickiness and loyalty.
- Digitalizing sales management and evaluation in order to improve internal management efficiency and boost sales revenues.
- Ensure consumer transfer to retain valuable consumers.
“I am very excited to announce the launch of iSCRM, iClick’s first standard SaaS product. This new solution equips clients with the latest smart tools that [integrate] and optimizes the various functions of Tencent’s continuously evolving ecosystem,” said Jian “T.J.” Tang, CEO and co-founder of iClick.
He added, “We believe iSCRM has great potential to enhance brands’ private domain traffic management and generate higher sales revenues. We will continue to develop leading edge products like iSCRM that empower brands to take advantage of the latest trends in the smart retail era and look forward to the contribution of such standard products to rapidly scaling up iClick’s sales revenue across our mid-tier client base.”