LAMC Productions, an independent concert promoter headquartered in Singapore, alongside its sister firm for comedy entertainment, LA Comedy Live, is expanding its team and looking for new members in the Philippines to join its company.
LAMC Productions is specifically on the lookout for potential joiners in the areas of PR & marketing, social media, online events & programs, and business & operations, as well as for the development of its specific platform, Words & Music, which is its episodic insightful conversations with prominent international music artists and comedians about a variety of issues.
According to Founder Lauretta Alabons, LAMC productions is building its entertainment platform and launching its own NFTs, hence, searching for new talents to help attain said goals. Alabons shared that team members will be working with her to help generate income for the company and grow the business regionally.
Words and Music, with the main showcase on YouTube, is its conversations with international music artists and comedians which include developments in their careers and their personal opinions on global matters.
Words & Music was created in 2020 and is now gearing up to launch highlight videos for an NFT drop. LAMC Productions will be requiring an experienced PR and digital media professional to work with them for the marketing, PR, and social media efforts for these NFTs.
Here are the specific responsibilities of the following open positions, which will be remotely-based:
PR and Marketing
- Crafts and disseminates press releases for the events and the company, develop and pitch stories & interviews to local, regional and international media and influencers
- Manages media inquiries and interview requests
- Familiar with media landscape, maintain and grow media contacts, relations
- Coordinates media coverage and the press conference for the events
- Coordinates with local and international clients and networks
- Plans and executes Marketing & Publicity campaigns and activities in Singapore and across Asia
- Crafts Electronic Direct Mail marketing campaigns via Mailchimp for the companies’ databases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
- Providing contacts with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progres
Social Media – Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Copy write content for websites and social media postsBasic to average editing for some video content on social media posts
- Works with the resident designer in content creation for the companies’ social media platforms and website.
- Constant maintenance, updates and plans effective advertising campaigns of all social media profiles (Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn).
- Monitors and analyzes publicity value and results after campaign
- Plans and executes fan engagement campaigns to help grow social media following
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Online Events & Programmes
- Craft presentations and proposals for physical & virtual events
- Attend meetings with clients from pre-production to post-production coordination
- Establish client relationships and coordinates content, social media and marketing timeline and plans for the events
- Coordinates with the team from pre-production to post-production for all events, online show and podcast.
- Assists on producing programme scripts, questions and sequence guide for virtual and hybrid events
Words & Music
- Produce transcripts and sequence guide, video podcast snippets and highlights for promotions
- Research and gather necessary visuals to be used in editing the video podcast
- Come up with creative plans for social media posts to promote the podcast
Business / Operations
- Crafts presentations, proposals and corporate emails for business and investor-related opportunities
- Assist in presentation meetings with corporate representatives
- Establish corporate relationships, assists on the progress of business matters
- Assists in writing story pitches for content creation-related opportunities
- Writing submissions for grants and award-giving bodies
- Update work tracker on progress of tasks
- Brainstorm / discuss with the team for business plans and opportunities
- Coordinates with ticket holders and ticketing agent on refund requests for cancelled and postponed events
Pre-Covid, the production company’s business model was selling concert tickets to the end consumer in country-specific markets. Now with digital, it targets to reach a wider audience.
Interested applicants can email their resumes and cover letters to [email protected].