As the pace of change within higher education continues to accelerate, institutions face increased pressure to drive enrolment and retention. The coronavirus pandemic is compounding this pressure as both current and prospective students rethink whether, when, and where they should attend. And with the student and campus experience increasingly taking place online, higher ed institutions have to place higher importance on delivering an outstanding digital experience to both prospective and current students.
Whether you’re looking to boost enrolment, improve student retention, inspire, educate, or engage learners, your website plays a critical role. Prepare for the challenge with an inside look at how other institutions are adapting their digital strategy.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Asia-Pacific Outlook 2021: Higher Ed’s biggest challenges and opportunities
- Key digital strategies to drive enrolment and retention
- How to maintain agility to overcome common industry pain points
- How colleges and universities are adapting and evolving their website and digital experience
- Recruiting and retaining international students during Covid and beyond
Register below to request the on-demand materials.